The humble coffee bean isn’t just a one-trick pony, it’s one to the most versatile of all of the beans. Check out our list of unknown uses for old coffee beans below.
- Wood stain – mix into a paste and stain wood, experiment with different shades by adding more or less water to the mix.
- Body scrub – an innovative and a natural way to remove dead skin (also – try sand!)
- Water colour – make a masterpiece with your used coffee beans, just add water to get different shades of… brown.
- Pots and pans cleaner – place grounds on a damp cloth and apply some elbow grease, an ideal way to get rid of stubborn stains.
- Fertiliser – gently place used coffee grounds at the base of your plants. Your plants will thank you for it!
Got anymore uses for old coffee beans? We’d love to hear them!